Hoosier Racing Tire Corp. provides non-reinforced gum calendering from an extrusion-fed calender line:
- Multi-Zone Temperature Control Units
- Extrusion Feed System
- 2 Roll Calender
- Chilled-Water Cooling Drums
- Surface Driven Dual Windups
- Multi-Strip Capability
- Maximum Sheet Width: 38"
- Maximum Thickness: .250"
- Minimum Strip Width: 1.125"
- Minimum Thickness: .025"
- Perforation Capability
- Air Knife Dryers
- Clean Environment
- Customized Packaging & Labeling
- Compound Development and Production
It all began back in the early 50's when Robert "Bob" Newton, along with his supportive wife Joyce, began a successful racing career on the small asphalt tracks of northern Indiana.
Hoosier custom rubber mixing services. Absolute consistency in the mix. Batch to batch. Every time.
Hoosier Racing Tire Corp. offers various engineering/testing services: Multiple Test Wheel/Dynamometers, Tire Load Deflection Machine (TLDM), ...plus more.