CALENDERING from hoosier custom manufacturing
Hoosier Racing Tire Corp. employs the following textile calender line equipment:
- 45 degree 4-Roll Inclined "Z" Calender
- Individual roll drive motors offer infinite friction ratios
- Cross-Axis control systems (rolls #1 and #4)
- Automatic temperature control units for each roll
- Hydraulic roll bending
- Nuclear mass measuring and automatic gauge control system, recently upgraded
- Fully equipped operator control panel with automatic and manual mode capabilities
- Let-off and wind-up accumulators provide uninterrupted production during raw and finished roll changes
- Cooling drum tower provides stable control over material tack levels
- Extrusion feed system - Capable of running the toughest of stocks
- Automatic web centering and width control units
- Pre-tension and post-tension control units
- Fully integrated drive system, recently upgraded
- Heavy-duty hydraulic splice press
- Dual textile roll let-off stations
- Dual finished material windup and liner let-off stations
- Perforation capability
It all began back in the early 50's when Robert "Bob" Newton, along with his supportive wife Joyce, began a successful racing career on the small asphalt tracks of northern Indiana.
Hoosier custom rubber mixing services. Absolute consistency in the mix. Batch to batch. Every time.
Hoosier Racing Tire Corp. offers various engineering/testing services: Multiple Test Wheel/Dynamometers, Tire Load Deflection Machine (TLDM), ...plus more.